Williams reports to the Texas Railroad Commission for the Walling well show that after five years of production (and we use that term oh-so-loosely, since they’ve had to go back in and jimmy with it at least twice), 1H is producing less than 8 percent of what it produced in the beginning. And after four years in production, 2H is producing less than 15 percent of what it produced in the beginning.
Hope everyone – including Argyle ISD – is planning ahead for when Williams runs out of Blessings.
- Blessing 6H – Down 46 percent from September 2010 to June 2011
- Blessing 8H - Down 62 percent from September 2010 to June 2011
- Blessing 5H – Down 49 percent from August 2010 to June 2011
- Blessing 7H – Down 66 percent after one year
- Blessing 4H – Down 75 percent after one year.